In the Middle Age a significant business route went through it from Hungary to Vratislav. It got a name “Medena stezka”, a copper path. Nowadays there is a Classicist church of St. Hedvika from 1790. Some timbered cottages with farming property have hanged over from 19th century. The Jablunkovsky pass devides the two Beskyd’s ridges- the Girova ridge and the Polom wood zone. A border cross to Slovakia has been estabilished in the village.